Save the Date: 12/21/2021 Achievement Record Workshop 10:00am-Noon
We want to help all Williams County Youth complete their Ohio Achievment Record to give them the best possible chances of being awarded trips, scholarships and other opportunities at the local and state levels. Make plans to attend this virtual workshop on Tuesday, December 21 from 10:00am-Noon. Feel free to have a printed copy of the Ohio Achievement Record next to you, notes of your 4-H involvment and/or a laptop (if that's how you roll) along with any questions you may have. This will be a workshop to help get your creative juices going about what to write in each section, so you'll want to be sure to take notes as we'll be helping you through this process. Not 14 years old yet? No worries--you're still invited to come so that as you build your 4-H resume, you'll be ahead of the game with accurately completing the sections. All ages are welcome to attend. Email Stacey at email@example.com to RSVP today.
1. All Applicants must complete the Camp Counselor Application found here.
2. Applicants must also complete the Health Forms, found here.
3. First time applicants must have two non-family/related references. Applicants must share the Reference Form can also be found here. The 4-H Educator may request references from returning applicants. References are due to the Extension Office by 4:30pm on December 3, 2021.
4. Applicants must schedule an interview between December 14-16. After school and evening times are expected. Times are first come, first served. Parents are discouraged from scheduling for their child. The interview can either be in-person or via Zoom at the preference of the applicant.
5. If you have questions please email Stacey Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps 1-4 must be completed by applicant by 4:30pm on December 3, 2021.
There are a variety of trips, awards and opportunities available to youth who are age 14 (as of January 1, of current year). In order to be considered for many of them, youth need to complete the Ohio Achievement Record. Think of this form as a "4-H Resume" which highlights the various ways youth have been active and involved throughout the 4-H program. Although youth need to be 14 in to apply for several of these opportunities, it is encouraged that youth begin recording their involvement starting their first year in 4-H. If youth update this form at the conclusion of each 4-H year, it makes completing this form much less cumbersome and time-consuming.
Want more info on these teen opportunities? Click here for specific program requirements
|State Achievement Awards (based on project areas)||
Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF)
Williams Co: June 12-17, 2022
|State Junior Fairboard||
Leadership Washington Focus (LWF)
Cancelled for 2022
State Leadership Camp
June 1-5, 2022
|Ohio Military Kids Camp|
|Ohio Forestry Camp||Williams County Outstanding 4-H Teen (Apply by Oct. 1, 2022)|
|Sea Camp||County 4-H Scholarships (extra forms required) Due 1/7/2022|
Other Achievement Record Tips
2021 Eligibility Requirements & State 4-H Achievement Criteria
Creating a Winning Achievement Record
Photo Page Hints
Sample Action Verbs
2022 Scholarship Opportunities
Williams County 4-H Endowment Scholarships - Due Friday, January 7, 2022 by 4:30pm. (Applicants must use the 2022 Endowment Scholarship Application and also complete the Ohio 4-H Achievement Record.)
Harry Hughes Memorial Scholarship--Application deadline: April 30, 2019