The Master Gardener Program could be for you if...........
- You want to learn more about plants and gardening.
- You are eager to participate in a practical and intensive training program.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- You have enough time to attend training and volunteer your time to the community.
This program is a volunteer educational program designed to meet the horticultural needs of citizens of Ohio. Its purpose is to train volunteers and use their expertise to teach people about plants, their culture, and their importance to the environment and to our quality of life.
Cost for the complete program (including comprehensive manual, handouts, and more) is:
- Residents of Williams County: $65 per person or $95 for a couple, payable by the first class
- Residents of other counties: $100 per person, payable by the first class
For more information about becoming an OSU Extension Master Gardener contact ANR Educator Stephanie Karhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-636-5608. The next anticipated opportunity to attend a MGV training in Williams County will be March of 2022.