The Master Gardener Program could be for you if...........
- You want to learn more about plants and gardening.
- You are eager to participate in a practical and intensive training program.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- You have enough time to attend training and volunteer your time to the community.
This program is a volunteer educational program designed to meet the horticultural needs of citizens of Ohio. Its purpose is to train volunteers and use their expertise to teach people about plants, their culture, and their importance to the environment and to our quality of life.
Cost for the complete program (including comprehensive manual, handouts, and more) is:
- Residents of Williams County: $65 per person or $95 for a couple, payable by the first class
- Residents of other counties: $100 per person, payable by the first class
The 2022 Master Gardener Training will be held Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) starting March 3 and ending April 21 at the Williams County East Annex Building (1425 East High Street, Bryan). Applications are due by February 10, 2022. Printed application forms are available at the OSU Extension Williams County Office or a printable PDF version may be downloaded by clicking HERE. You may also submit your application online this year at https://mgvolunteers.osu.edu/volunteer-sign-up. We unfortunately cancelled our 2022 Master Gardener Training due to low enrollment. If you are interested in future trainings, please call 419-636-5608.
For more information about becoming an OSU Extension Master Gardener please call 419-636-5608.