- Price includes both shipping and analysis.
- Either cash or check are accepted, and samples may be dropped off Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Analysis is completed at A&L Great Lakes Laboratories in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Sample test report includes organic matter, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and magnesium levels, as well as soil pH, CEC, and nutrient recommendations based on your results.
- Please call 419-636-5608 with any questions.
|No. of Samples||Price|
Soil Sampling Tips
- Your soil test results and recommendations are only as good as the sample
- Collect subsamples in a zig zag pattern using a soil probe. Soil probes are available at the Williams County OSU Extension Office, and may be checked out at no cost.
- Collect at least 5-10 subsamples for small flowerbeds and 10-15 samples for gardens and lawns.
- Mix subsamples together in a bucket to create a representative sample and place about 2 cups of soil into a plastic bag labelled with your name and contact information.