2023 Information will be uploaded below as the dates and costs are determine in 2023.
JUNIOR CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW BEING ACCEPTED THROUGH FRIDAY - date TBD. PAYMENT IS DUE WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM. CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Junior Camp is open to youth in 3rd grade through age 13 (as of Jan. 1 of current year). You do not have to be a 4-H member to attend camp!
June Dates TBD
Location: 4-H Camp Palmer, 26450 County Road MN, fayette, ohio. This is an overnight camp.
Cost TBD Submit for a campership by date TBD and if awarded, the cost is TBD, see campership RECIPIENT LINK ABOVE IF YOU SUBMITTED, OTHERWISE CHECK WITH THE OFFICE TO SEE IF ANY ADDITIONAL CAMPERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE. 419-636-5608
NON 4-H MEMBERS WILL BE CHARGED TBD.
submit camp Registration BY THE EARLY BIRD DEADLINE DATE OF Friday, TBD AND RECEIVE AT TBD DISCOUNT!
CAMP REGISTRATION Deadline IS Friday, TBD. payment is due at that time by cash or check.
2022 JR. CAMP REGISTRATION FORM - CLICK HERE
- 2022 Camp Newsletter
- Camp Registration Form
- Health Form (REQUIRED: PHOTOGRAPH FOR IDENTIFICATION IF NEEDED BY NURSING STAFF)
- Standards of Behavior Form
- Shooting Sports Consent Form (is required for all campers, as there will be an Air Pistol/Archery session offered)
- Medication Dispensing Request Form (take to Camp Palmer with medication in original container)
- Immunization Exemption Form (not included in the packet, but available if needed here)
The Extension office will not be accepting registration forms without also receiving payment at the same time. All registrations and payments must be received by May 13, 2022. Registration materials should be returned to the Ohio State Extension, Williams County office (1425 E. High St., Suite 112, Bryan, OH 43506). Checks payable to OSU Extension--Williams County.
*There is now a Dropbox located outside the Extension Office for you to drop-off registration packets.
2022 CLOVERBUD ONE-DAY CAMP REGISTRATION Click Here
The Cloverbud one-day camp is for youth in grades KG though 2nd grade. You do not have to be a 4-H member to participate.
Wednesday, June 8 at 4-H Camp Palmer, Fayette, Ohio from 1:30 p.m. until approximately 8:15 p.m. Parents are invited to attend the final campfire starting at 7:15 p.m.
- All registrations and payments must be received by May 13, 2022, cash or check. Registration materials should be returned to the Ohio State Extension, Williams County office (1425 E. High St., Suite 112, Bryan, OH 43506). Make checks payable to OSU Extension--Williams County.2022 Cloverbud Camp Newsletter
- Cloverbud Camp Registration Form
- Health Form (REQUIRED to attach a photo)
Camperships are for use with Jr. Camp only. Campership Applications must be submitted by TBD to be considered. A limited number of partial camperships are available. Campership forms must be completed in full. 4-H members are welcome to complete all three campership opportunities, but will receive no more than one (1) partial campership. Members do not have to be enrolled in a specific project to complete a campership form. Camperships received after this date cannot be guaranteed a campership.
It is encouraged that the 4-H Campership Form and Pork Campership Form be completed online, saved to your computer, then emailed using the submit button on the form. However, if you prefer to print and submit a hard copy for any of the camperships, you can click on the name of the campership to download and print your own copy. Hard copies must be submitted to the office or emailed to Karen Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30pm on TBD