Campership forms to receive 50% discount on cost of camp, see below. Due Wednesday, April 26.
Camp Registration Form to receive the Early Bird $10 camp discount, due date is May 5th. The final due date is May 12th. Camp is from June 4 - 7, 2023.
Cloverbud Camp is June 7, 2023.
Campership Information for 2023
Camperships are discounts offered to 4-H members going to Jr. Camp. Thanks to generous sponsors, mostly local businesses, fair commodity groups, 4-H Council & Endowment, camperships can save a family half the cost of camp. This year the amount is a discount of $90.00 per members. Campership Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, April 26, 2023 to be considered. A limited number of camperships are available. 4-H members are welcome to complete all three campership opportunities, but will receive no more than one (1) campership. Members do not have to be enrolled in a specific project to complete a campership form. Camperships received after this date cannot be guaranteed a campership. Members will be notified if they are awarded a campership. A THANK YOU note or card including a stamped envelope addressed to the sponsor must be submitted with the camp registration and payment.
It is encouraged that the 4-H Campership Form and Pork Campership Form be completed online, saved to your computer, then emailed as an attachment. You have the option to print and submit a paper copy of the camperships as well. Campership forms must be submitted to the office or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 pm on April 26, 2023. Click on the name of the campership form below to open the form.
4-H CAMPERSHIP - If you are only going to fill out one form, this should be the one to complete.
PORK CAMPERSHIP - Anyone can fill out this form in addition to the others.
DAIRY CAMPERSHIP: Requires a physical poster submission, so this campership form needs printed off and glued to the back of your poster. Click on the Dairy Campership link to complete, save and print.
2023 CAMPERSHIPS RECIPIENTS-Click Here
Camperships have been awarded. Check this list to find your name and the name of your sponsor. Bring a Thank You card with you when you come to the office to register for camp. Notice: There are still camperships available. Fill out the 4-H Campership form and bring along with your camp registration and payment. A blank Thank You card will be acceptable with a handwritten note of thanks inside to show your appreciation to the sponsor.
JUNIOR CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW BEING ACCEPTED THROUGH FRIDAY, MAY 5TH TO RECEIVE THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $10.00. FINAL DUE DATE IS BY FRIDAY, MAY 12TH. PAYMENT IS DUE WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM. CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Junior Camp is open to youth in 3rd grade through age 13 (as of Jan. 1 of current year). You do not have to be a 4-H member to attend camp!
Location: 4-H Camp Palmer, 26450 County Road MN, Fayette, Ohio. This is an overnight camp.
Cost for 4-H Members: $180.00
Cost for Non 4-H Members: $190.00, no camperships, however the Early Bird discount is permitted is registration and payment are made by May 5th.
1. Campership discount of $90.00. We are currently out of Camperships. We are taking names and should we receive more donations we will contact you and return partial payment to you. If you already submitted a campership, click on the campership link above to find your name and the name of your sponsor so you can write them a Thank You note or card and bring this along with your camp registration.
2. EARLY BIRD discount of $10.00 is permitted if the camp registration and payment are submitted by Friday, May 5th.
3. Sibling discount: families who have multiple siblings attending camp will receive a $10.00 discount for the 2nd, 3rd, or more siblings attending camp. Example: One sibling does not receive the discount, but the additional siblings receive the $10.00 discount. Registrations and payment must be made at the same time.
4. Friends discount: members who recruit non-4-H members to attend Jr. Camp will receive a $10.00 discount for their own camp fee. The non 4-H members pays full price.
JR. CAMP REGISTRATION FORM - CLICK HERE
- When, where, who, cost and camp discount\
- Camp checklist, double check you submit each form
- Camp Information, rules, and what to bring and what not to bring: Note NO CELL PHONES and other items listed
- Camp Registration Form
- Camp activity sessions each day: One 2-hour session followed by two different 1-hour sessions
- Shooting Sports .onsent Form (is required for all campers, as there will be an Air Pistol/Archery session offered)
- Health Form (REQUIRED: PHOTOGRAPH FOR IDENTIFICATION NEEDED BY NURSING STAFF)
- Consent for Emergencies, photos
- Consent for someone other than family to pick up child, late arrival and early release, homesickness release
- Standards of Behavior Form
- Medication Dispensing Request Form: Medicine must be taken to Camp Palmer and turned in at registration desk when bringing child to camp. Medicine must be in original container and placed inside a baggie with Medication Dispensing Request Form with childs name on outside. The Camp Nurse will be responsible for all medications and dispensing as instructed.
Optional: An Immunization Exemption Form is not included in the Registration packet, but available if needed by clicking HERE.
The Extension office will not be accepting registration forms without also receiving payment at the same time. All registrations and payments must be received by Friday May 12, 2023. The adress of the Extension Office is 1425 E. High St., Bryan, OH 43506). Checks payable to: OSU Extension--Williams County.
*There is now a Dropbox located outside the Extension Office for you to drop-off registration packets and payment. You will be contacted to confirm receipt.
CLOVERBUD ONE-DAY CAMP REGISTRATION
The Cloverbud one-day camp is for youth in grades KG though 2nd grade. You do not have to be a 4-H member to participate. Cost of camp is $30.00 for 4-H Cloverbuds and $35.00 for non-4-H Cloverbuds. Payment in cash or check is accepted.
Wednesday, June 7 at 4-H Camp Palmer, Fayette, Ohio from 1:30 p.m. until approximately 8:15 p.m. Parents are invited to attend the final campfire starting at 7:15 p.m.
- All registrations and payments must be received by May 12, 2023, cash or check. Registration materials should be returned to the Ohio State Extension, Williams County office (1425 E. High St., Suite 112, Bryan, OH 43506). Make checks payable to OSU Extension--Williams County.2022 Cloverbud Camp Newsletter
- Cloverbud Camp Registration Form
- Health Form (REQUIRED to attach a photo)